Join us at the campground after the Blues Fest! It's a great place to wind down, go to sleep, or break out the grill and hang out with other blues fest fans!
The campground is located 2 blocks from the stadium at the (west side) Fargodome tailgate lot so it is an easy walk!
You can bring a camper, motorhome, van, motorcycle, or car.
ONLY tent camping in the shelterbelt. Please park campers with generators on the north end of Lot F.
- All sites are sold on a 1st come basis.
- A camping pass is $35 advance / $40 @ campground
- Includes free parking
- There will be portable bathrooms on site.
- No electrical hookups or showers
- Quiet and private location.
- Be sure to bring a grill and a cooler.
RULES & GENERAL INFO
- Camping begins Friday at 8:00 am and ends Sunday at noon.
NO THURSDAY CAMPING! No Admittance to Campground without a Camping pass!
- Each vehicle must purchase a camping pass.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED!!
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIRES ON THE GROUND! Self contained fire bowls (preferably with side webbing) ONLY! No fires directly under trees. Fire must be at least 15 feet from any tent!
- Please put your garbage, used charcoal, and fire ashes in the dumpster & RETURN WOODEN SPOOLS WHERE YOU GOT THEM before you leave. Thank You
- If you drink too much and can't drive home, purchase your camping ticket at the campground. Throw a tent in your trunk and keep everyone safe!
- ATTENTION MOTORCYCLERS
You may have 2 motorcycles per campsite. Any additional motorcycles requires additional camping passes
If you would like to camp with showers and hookups, check out the following campgrounds. Keep in mind, they are not "on site."
1712 5th St. S. Fargo, ND
RED RIVER VALLEY FAIR CAMPGROUND
1201 Main Ave W
West Fargo, ND
RVs @ WALMART park free.